LABO Nutrition PERFECT KRILL EX is a highly concentrated krill oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA as well as Phospholipids and Choline. Well protected by the naturally powerful antioxidant, Astaxanthin, it is the most bioactive, stable and easy-to-digest form of omega-3.
What is Krill Oil?
A whole lipid extract made with the oil of tiny, shrimp-like crustaceans (Euphausia superba), harvested from the pristine oceans of Antarctica under certified sustainable standards and virtually free of mercury and contaminants. PERFECT KRILL EX is developed using a patented technology which removes undesirable salts while up-concentrating beneficial constituents, to result in unprecedented digestibility, absorption and potency.
The majority of the omega-3s in PERFECT KRILL EX are bound to phospholipids, hence they are naturally more effectively absorbed by the body cells than fish oils. The naturally occurring components of choline and phospholipids, provides additional advantages beyond the conventional benefits of omega-3 supplements. And, the natural component of astaxanthin in krill oil helps maintain freshness and stability without the need for preservatives.
Note; PERFECT KRILL EX contains crustaceans. Please exercise caution if you are allergic to shellfish. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician for advice.
Health Benefits of LABO Nutrition PERFECT KRILL EX
• Reduces cholesterol biosynthesis pathway.*
• Enhances metabolism of glucose in liver.*
• Reduces fat content in liver by 60%.*
• Reduces fat content in the heart by 42%.*
• Reduces Triglyceride by 11.2%.*
• Reduces total cholesterol by 13.5%.*
• 43.4% Increase in HDL.*
• Reduces glucose level by 6.3%.*
• Relieves menstrual cramps and premenstrual symptoms (such as irritability, breast tenderness, feeling overwhelmed).*
• Up to 10 times more potent than fish oil.*
• Helps soothe dry eye discomfort.*
• Helps to promote joint health and flexibility.*
• Enhances brain function.
• 2 times better absorption by brain than fish oil.*
• Reduces circulating anandamide (AEA) and 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) which are associated with weight gain*