Just as our physical strength decreases with age, our eyes also exhibit an age-related decline in performance — particularly as we reach our 40s. It is important to give our eyes the utmost care as vision issues and deterioration are irreversible.
Ultimate Vision 4X is able to provide the best care and nourishment your eyes deserve. And, beyond FloraGLO lutein, Ultimate Vision 4X's absorbability is further enhanced with FLoraGLO lutein 4X.
Combining the most clinically researched ingredients for best vision support!
Ultimate Vision 4X is formulated with 25mg FloraGLO Lutein 4X, 1.3mg ZeaOne Zeaxanthin, DHA Extract, Bilberry Extract (36% Anthocyanins), Asthaxanthin, Blackcurrant Extract and more essential eye vitamins.
“Free-form” Lutein - The only type of lutein that is directly absorbed by the body
Lutein is known to be able to exist in a natural “free-form” or bound to fatty acids (lutein esters). By comparison, lutein esters need to be broken down before they can be absorbed by the body.
Functions of Lutein:
• Absorbs damaging blue light and acts as ‘internal sunglasses’ that may reduce photochemical damage caused by short-wavelength visible light
• Increases Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD) in human eyes; which in turn decreases the risk of age-related eye concerns
• Protects eyes against free radical formation on the macular
• Protects and maintains healthy eyes and vision
Like lutein, Zeaxanthin is a protective antioxidant that our body needs to help keep our eyes healthy.
Functions of Zeaxanthin:
• Helps maintain and support quality of vision
• Antioxidant to reduce oxidative stress on eyes
• Acts as a blue light filter to reduce damage caused by blue light
Essential Eye Nutrients in 1 softgel
Protects eyes against oxidative stress and blue light
• Helps reduce eye fatigue and dryness
• Preserves integrity of eye cells
• Supports improvement of visual performance
• Reduces the risk of age-related eye concerns
• Supports eye tolerance toward bright lights - faster recovery from high intensity lighting, such as camera flash, automobiles or stadium lights
• Helps maintain Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD)